Account Executive Role Description & Responsibilities
Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing technology companies in Indiana while making a significant public health impact and transforming an industry? At 120WaterAudit, we are devoted to building software and solutions that improve our drinking water quality across the US. We are seeking passionate and hard working individuals to join our team
As an Account Executive, you will take ownership of revenue generation, new opportunity development, pipeline management, account strategy creation/execution and closing deals. A successful Account Executive will be able to know how to position the benefits of 120WaterAudit’s products and possess the strategic thinking skills to drive a challenging sales process.
120WaterAudit is committed to rewarding individual sales performance and provides a strong compensation package with uncapped earnings, accelerators over plan and monthly and quarterly sales incentives.
- Annual quota attainment responsibility with a strong focus on growth accounts
- Ability to self-generate pipeline to obtain quota goal
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Proven experience managing complex contracting and procurement processes
- Experience with solution selling and value-based selling
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- High activity sales cycle for selling solutions
- Maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong sense of initiative and desire to achieve
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- 1 year experience in sales role
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Experience working in environmental compliance, plus
- Experience selling into public and government agencies, plus
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to Antony Rhine, Director of Sales, at Antony@120WaterAudit.com.