Background and the Opportunity
120Water is the fastest growing digital water company in the country. If you want to be on a winning team that provides transformative solutions to protect public health…you’ve come to the right place.
Our mission is to rapidly build and sell our Digital Water Cloud’s software, kits, and services to government agencies, public water systems and facilities who need to transform how they manage their water programs.
A winning candidate will demonstrate 120Water core values through the ability to:
- Get Work Done
- Solve Complex Problems
- Deliver Value with Quality, Precision, and Speed
- Respect the status quo, but push boundaries
- Celebrate the Journey Together
We are seeking an authentic, empathetic, collaborative, tenacious Account Executive (AE) to contribute to our high performing sales team.
As an Account Executive, you will take ownership of revenue generation, new opportunity development, pipeline management, account strategy creation/execution, and closing deals. A successful Account Executive will effectively position the benefits of 120Water’s products and possess the strategic thinking skills to drive a valued based, solution selling sales process.
- Annual quota attainment with key focus on strategic accounts
- Ability to self-generate pipeline to obtain quota goal
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Demonstrate intelligence, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Proven experience managing complex contracting and procurement processes
- Experience with solution selling and value-based selling
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- Maintain a high level of activity during a complex solution selling process
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong sense of initiative and desire to achieve
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- 3 years experience in a closing sales role
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Background working in environmental compliance, plus
- Experience selling into public and government agencies, plus
- Experience with strategic sales and renewals, plus
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to Sarah Young, Director of Sales, at [email protected]