Sales Development Representative
Background and the Opportunity
120WaterAudit is the fastest growing digital water company in the country. If you want to be on a winning team with a mission to provide solutions that protect public health…you’ve come to the right place. At 120WaterAudit we are a team that brings diverse thought, “get it done” persistence and enjoys solving complex problems in all areas of our business. Not to mention we truly enjoy the work we do and the customers that we work with.
Through outbound marketing and inbound lead qualifications, you will use multiple channels, including cold calls, email, and social media to engage decision-makers. The goal is to educate prospects, bring awareness to our solutions, and convert prospects into actionable leads for Account Executives to close.
This could be the job for you if you’d like to:
- Build a career in technology-focused inside sales
- Learn how to pitch a product and talk with prospects
- Engage decision-makers through multiple channels (phone, email, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Build an “A player” reputation for work ethic
- Advance within sales based on clear metrics for success
- Join a sales-focused culture in a high growth company
A typical day may include:
- Prospecting leads to secure demos / meetings using phone, social media, and mass communications
- Sales training and collaboration with teammates to improve results
- Conducting research to identify the appropriate contacts at prospect companies
- Supporting account executives with valuable context before their first call
- Utilizing Hubspot
The Ideal Candidate:
Someone who will quickly prove his or her ability to drive consistent demand generation in a technology-focused sales. Ideal candidates will be highly competitive, results-oriented, confident, resilient, and always looking to improve.
- Magnetism: Are you a passionate communicator and do people listen when you speak? This job is all about getting people to listen to you.
- Saavy: Are you quick on your feet? Do people consider you to be a problem solver? Overcoming objections in the moment requires the ability to think and act quickly, but with style!
- Grit: Are you able to pick yourself back up and keep going after it?
The ‘Other Stuff’
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales/marketing or relevant field
- 0-2 years of experience — New graduates are welcome to apply
- Motivated, positive attitude and relentless pursuit of innovation and achievement
- Self-starting, curious, and hungry to learn
- Hubspot or CRM experience
To apply for this role, please direct cover letters and resume to [email protected]