Senior Business Development Representative
Background and the Opportunity
120Water is the fastest growing digital water company in the country. If you want to be on a winning team that provides transformative solutions to protect public health…you’ve come to the right place.
Our mission is to rapidly build and sell our Digital Water Cloud’s software, kits, and services to government agencies, public water systems and facilities who need to transform how they manage their water programs.
A winning candidate will demonstrate 120Water core values through the ability to:
- Get Work Done
- Solve Complex Problems
- Deliver Value with Quality, Precision, and Speed
- Respect the status quo, but push boundaries
- Celebrate the Journey Together
We are seeking an authentic, empathetic, collaborative, tenacious Senior Business Development Representative (Sr BDR) to contribute to our high performing sales team.
You will evangelize 120Water by generating new business through inbound and outbound opportunities and conducting high level conversations with prospect accounts to fuel our growth. You will work closely with Account Executives to create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Achieve monthly quota attainment
- Generate pipeline to obtain opportunity quota goal
- Ability to prospect and nurture senior level relationships
- Collaborate with Account Executives to support their revenue quota attainment
- Work with marketing to create and execute demand generation campaigns
- Experience generating leads for a value based solution sales cycle
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to quickly adjust to change in a fast paced work environment
- Strong sense of initiative and desire to achieve
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- 2+ years experience in BDR or sales role
- Experience in a business development management or team lead role preferred
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to Sarah Young, Director of Sales, at [email protected]