Background and the Opportunity
120Water is the fastest growing digital water company in the country. If you want to be on a winning team with a mission to provide solutions that protect public health…you’ve come to the right place. At 120Water we are a team that brings diverse thought, “get it done” persistence and enjoys solving complex problems in all areas of our business. Not to mention we truly enjoy the work we do and the customers that we work with. As the Product Leader, this role is critical in executing our near and long term vision and meeting financial milestones. And as a member of the Leadership Team, this person will contribute at the highest level of the organization.
This role is ultimately to define and drive a high velocity product strategy that supports the 120Water company vision. This role is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
This role must work closely with the leadership team, the Board, customers and all other stakeholders to rally around the shared vision of the future while executing current business goals and adjusting that vision as new needs are identified along the journey. This leader will create and nurture a product culture that sets the tone and pace for the entire organization and; ultimately, delivers a product that our customers need, love and want to interact with.
- Intimately understand the Voice of the Market (potentials, evaluators, customers) and communicate those needs back to the company and into the product.
- Work with external industry stakeholders to gather strategic inputs on vision and direction.
- Continuously evaluate and advise CEO, leadership and Board on recommendations to create revenue and utilization opportunities through Product.
- Work side by side with marketing leadership to ensure all product marketing needs are being met.
- Work side by side with engineering leadership to ensure alignment and success.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Deliver and maintain the product vision and roadmap deliverables.
- Be an expert with regards to competition and maintain all competitive deliverables.
- Own and manage function’s annual budget as well as profit and loss.
- Track feature-based goals and metrics, identifying areas of success and for improvement.
- Track product profitability metrics tracking with an understanding of product financial impacts.
- Organize and be a key participant in the Product pricing and packaging committee.
- Coordinate, prepare and review monthly, quarterly and annual functional performance reporting.
- Some travel and speaking required.
- Velocity of product development and outcomes
- 120Water’s product and vision is recognized as a category leader among analysts and other industry related experts
- Platform Utilization – demonstrable utilization of features developed and released
- Increased revenue across product lines
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]