120Water is bringing SaaS and data management best practices to the water industry so water utilities, government agencies and school districts can manage drinking water compliance programs at scale.
This opportunity comes with a lot of responsibility and latitude to own a critical function on the Marketing Team
The ideal candidate can take strategy, direction, goals and turn that into actionable and executable multi-disciplined campaigns that drive demand.
Being the Marketing Coordinator means that you’ll do more than just drive leads to 120Water. You will also analyze campaign metrics, report on results and effectively communicate the impact back to the team. Most importantly, you’ll be a team player who is smart, driven and embraces the challenge of achieving ambitious lead generation goals.
The ideal candidate will be the following:
- A data-driven individual able to combine process-oriented thinking and data analysis with creative ideation and strategy development
- Be able to move from strategic marketing planning to tactical execution of the plan
What you will do:
- Increase marketing generated leads and revenue through end-to-end ownership of the planning, execution and measurement of various lead acquisition channels that may include (only limited by your creativity) in-person and web event execution.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to create high-impact campaigns that attract leads and drive conversions.
- Design thoughtful email nurture campaigns to convert MQLs to SQLs.
What you will need:
- BS degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field
- 2-3 years of building innovative, impactful B2B demand generation campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable with change involved in early-stage startups
- Excited about the fast pace of a growing, changing startup environment, with the opportunity for growth as we build out the marketing team
- Self-directed, but also great at collaborating across disciplines and teams, including giving and receiving thoughtful feedback
- Obsessive attention to detail and “get it done” attitude
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation Tools (Hubspot)
- Flexibility for frequent travel
- You are excited about the fast pace of a growing, changing startup environment, with the opportunity for growth as we build out the marketing team
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing, business or related field
- 2 – 3 years of experience in marketing
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to Isaac Pellerin, Director of Marketing at [email protected].