State regulations, Federal recommendations and community pressures are forcing School Districts across the US to implement Lead Sampling programs across their campuses. Often times these programs are mixed with an unfunded financial burden for either testing and replacement fixtures or plumbing. Despite this fear, the public health impact far outweighs the operational expense that needs to be accounted for when implementing these programs.
Lead is a neurotoxin that can cause irreparable harm, even at the lowest levels of detection. Establishing a baseline, remediating and recurring sampling is the best way to ensure your schools are providing safe drinking water to your students and community.
120WaterAudit works with School Districts tasked with implementing mandated or voluntary lead sampling programs.
How we work with School Districts:
- Lead Sampling in Schools Management Software
- Point of Use Solutions (Kits and Filters)
- Certified Laboratory Statewide Contracts
- Environmental Consulting Statewide Contracts
- Managed Services & Technical Assistance